Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pudding Frosting

I had some wonderful ladies over for a cardmaking class last night and served these cupcakes. The frosting is such a simple yet light frosting. Not very sweet, which in my family is usually a big hit! The great thing about this recipe is that you can change the flavor to any box of pudding and make it work with whatever cake or cupcakes you're serving. So go ahead and try it with all the flavors to see which one is your favorite. I love it with the chocolate, it tastes like chocolate ice cream!

For the cupcakes in the picture I used white chocolate pudding, that way I still have the flavor that I wanted but I can dye it to any colour.


Pudding Frosting

1 envelope dream whip
1 box instant pudding, your choice of flavor
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 tsp vanilla

Beat together in a medium sized mixing bowl until stiff, about 5 minutes. It's that simple!

Enjoy
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment