Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pecan Pie Tarts

When it rains, I bake. I like to bake when it rains and today was a good day in the kitchen. I love to have my kitchen toasty warm and smelling like freshly baked goodies, it seems like a cozy opposite of what the wet weather outside is.

I found this recipe from All Recipes and decided to add them to my baking agenda. They are super easy and great to stick in the freezer. I cheated a little by using premade tart crusts but you could always make the tart shells too. (I really don't enjoy making tart shells!)



Pecan Pie Tarts

1 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
1 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp milk
1 cup pecans, chopped

Beat the eggs until foamy, still in the melted butter. Stir in the sugars, flour and milk. Lastly stir in the pecans.

Bake at 350F until golden.

Enjoy!
Tina

2 comments:

  1. How many tarts does this recipe make??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many tarts does this recipe make?

    ReplyDelete