Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cucumber Chip Dip

This is by far, one of my favorite chip dips. A good friend of mine served this one day at a party and I just had to have the recipe. The best part? It is so easy to make! Well that might actually be a bad thing because that means it's not a lot of work to eat all those calories...lol.


Cucumber Chip Dip

1 long english cucumber, peeled
1 block cream cheese(8oz)
2 jalepeno peppers, seeded
1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
1/4 cup creamy cucumber dressing
2-3 tbsp cream
salt & pepper to taste
1 bunch green onions, chopped

Drop all the ingredients except the green onion in a food processor and blend until everything is finely chopped and blended. Stir in the chopped green onion and chill. This recipe is best if allowed to sit in the refigerator for at least an hour.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to include this dip in a recipe round-up I'm working on for Daring Kitchen. Please contact me via email if you're interested and I'll send you the details. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete