Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Strawberry Jelly Roll

This recipe is so simple, it literally took me minutes from start to finish! This is not one of those superb recipes that you would find in a bakery, but rather a quick easy jelly roll that my kids gobble up in one sitting, lol. And those are the recipes that I find I always fall back on when I'm in need of something quick.

Strawberry Jelly Roll

3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 eggs

Strawberry Glaze prepared according to pkg directions.
Preheat oven to 400F. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Pour into a well greased jelly roll pan and bake for about 5-10 minutes until golden (I use wax paper to line the bottom of my pan, it makes removal a lot easier!). Immediately turn onto a damp tea towel and roll up jelly roll style. Allow time to cool, then unroll and spread with the strawberry jelly already prepared. Now roll it up again without the tea towel. Give it some time to cool and enjoy!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment